As foreigner on Parship.at

Guten tag,

I have been trying to find ladies in Austria, but no matter how flexible I set the search settings, I will find one person(!) only from Austria.

I am from the Netherlands. Does this have to do with it? Am I simply unable to find Austrian people because I am Dutch, or how does it work? Can I fix this in any way?

I hope I have posted this in the right section.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Charger

AW: As foreigner on Parship.at

Dear Charger,

the problem you experience is based upon our search logic. If you live in the Netherlands and filter for potential partners in Austria you only see profiles that also search for a partner in the Netherlands. All other Austrian user are not displayed. We are currently thinking to change this filter logic.

To get results right now you need to make the following adjustment:
- set your home country to Austria
- search for Austria

You will now see all Austrian user, but you should probably address the topic that you live in the Netherlands early on in your conversation to avoid misunderstandings, frustration or anger.

We hope this helps?
Achim

AW: As foreigner on Parship.at

Dear Achim,

I understand how the filter is built. I now changed my country to Austria and I've put a notice on my profile that I am actually from the Netherlands. This worked for me and now I see many people.

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it a lot.

Have a good evening,

Charger